Any IU staff sightings at high school games this year?

TargaFlorio

I don't follow high school recruiting super closely, but I'm used to seeing reports of the IU staff out at high school games throughout the season. Either on here or actually seeing Crean and Miller at games I streamed or watched on tv, occurred to me that I've seen none of that this year. Anyone seen the staff at games this year? Seems like it would be a priority for a new staff to see guys in person, especially younger kids. Maybe/hopefully its happening and I've just missed any talk of it. 

I know Jalen Haralson had some staff members at his game, but I honestly feel like Woody is more focused on the season and isn't prioritizing going and seeing guys. Also Jalen is one of the few guys we are recruiting in state. Kwame is in Florida, Miro is in Finland, and many others are all across the country. Archie and his staff had plenty of time to go watch guys cause the tournament wasn't much of on option with him.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, mkaser said:

I know Jalen Haralson had some staff members at his game, but I honestly feel like Woody is more focused on the season and isn't prioritizing going and seeing guys. Also Jalen is one of the few guys we are recruiting in state. Kwame is in Florida, Miro is in Finland, and many others are all across the country. Archie and his staff had plenty of time to go watch guys cause the tournament wasn't much of on option with him.

There was a circulation not to long ago, where Coach was out recruiting and Randy Wittman joined him yo watch a game.  Can't get better than those two evaluating talent and talent seeing two Indiana stars and former NBA head coaches at their game.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

There was a circulation not to long ago, where Coach was out recruiting and Randy Wittman joined him yo watch a game.  Can't get better than those two evaluating talent and talent seeing two Indiana stars and former NBA head coaches at their game.  

I hadn't heard that Woody and Wittman scouted a recruit together.  That is super cool.