Ohio State II Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

Just now, IU Scott said:

It is IU basketball and in just 6 weeks there will be no basketball to watch.

I know.  But, I've not enjoyed the last few games.  And, I'm tired, feel kind of blah, and have a lot of stuff to do around the house.  Seeing us lose would just make me feel worse, and I wouldn't get the other stuff done I need to.    

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I know.  But, I've not enjoyed the last few games.  And, I'm tired, feel kind of blah, and have a lot of stuff to do around the house.  Seeing us lose would just make me feel worse, and I wouldn't get the other stuff done I need to.    

I get this sentiment and I was pretty ticked after Wisconsin game. Now I'm back ready to roll. Not expecting a win but like Scott said the season will be over soon and we'll miss our Hoosiers. Hopefully our guys (specifically TJD/Race) realize how much is on the line for them and their legacy over the next few weeks. 

Need to find a way to win 3 and see what happens. 

• Like 4

Two reason why I continue to watch IU basketball:

1. It's a joy watching this team play defense. If there's one thing that's clearly on the right track, it's that end of the court.

2. I'm interested to see how this team mentally handles each game, especially since the WC5 stuff went down. Will OSU try to get in our heads, like MSU and Wisky have successfully done the last two games? Have we learned anything from those games? 

I think the Rutgers game is the biggest of the remaining ones, but how this team responds mentally tonight could be a mental building block for the RU game, too.

• Like 2