2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

1 minute ago, Tuffhooper89 said:

Jack Benter, Brownstown central highscool class of 2024 is a hooper. He attacks the rim and finishes with authority and don't think about leaving him open behind the arc because he'll make you pay. Let me tell you HE'S GOT NEXT!!

Welcome to the board Mr. Benter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Those aren't bad #s :)

Very respectable! 

Here’s want the critiques will say/ask…..

”What’s the quality of your competition in a small school compared to bigger schools where there are more athletes to choose from?” 
I feel these are the type of players you see at Northwestern, Iowa and Wisconsin….. Those kind of players we wish we had at IU. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Very respectable! 

Here’s want the critiques will say/ask…..

”What’s the quality of your competition in a small school compared to bigger schools where there are more athletes to choose from?” 
I feel these are the type of players you see at Northwestern, Iowa and Wisconsin….. Those kind of players we wish we had at IU. 

Well he had 37pts and 10 rebounds against Floyd which is a top 4a team in the state and had an outstanding buzzer beater so don't be commenting competition.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tuffhooper89 said:

Well he had 37pts and 10 rebounds against Floyd which is a top 4a team in the state and had an outstanding buzzer beater so don't be commenting competition.

LB, 

He was saying what OTHERS will say about him, not that HE is going to say that about BC's competition. The guy you quoted just wants the best players at IU, regardless of anything else! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuffhooper89 said:

Surely your not accusing me of commenting negatively about Brownstown's competition? Leave that to the "think they know it all" critiques against small school basketball players. 

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 2

Back when Kaufman and Jacobi were at Silver Creek, after their sophomore years, Silver Creek significantly upgraded their schedule to get some tougher and higher profile matchups.  Don't be surprised if Brownstown does the same.  Could see them in the Hall of Fame Classic and/or the Southport Shootout over the next couple of years.   

• Like 4