2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

He will have some company with him for sure

I think Jack had 36 in the sectional semi final after having like 29 or so in the round 1 game, last year. Thankfully we have some other dudes hitting some shots right now, too. Not going to go into a lot in this thread, but yeah. I might in the HS bball one though. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

I know it doesn’t matter but I love it when you hang the net on a jumper!

he barely hits the rim on most of his 

And he shot many of those from DEEP.  With ease.  Has a solid step back and can put the ball on the floor and get to the rim.  With his size, shooting, and two more years to develop,  there is much to like with him.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

And he shot many of those from DEEP.  With ease.  Has a solid step back and can put the ball on the floor and get to the rim.  With his size, shooting, and two more years to develop,  there is much to like with him.

Couldn't have said it any better myself Indiana really needs to get after this kid hardcore in two years he will be a beast

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Congrats, Jack!

Next they will get Northview…I’ll be rooting for Jack. Northview is a decent team, but they have 3 kids that start for them that played for other schools last year. A kid that played at Linton, one that play at South Vermillion, and one that played for Terre Haute North…somehow they all ended up in Brazil…

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gnet550 said:

Next they will get Northview…I’ll be rooting for Jack. Northview is a decent team, but they have 3 kids that start for them that played for other schools last year. A kid that played at Linton, one that play at South Vermillion, and one that played for Terre Haute North…somehow they all ended up in Brazil…

Just my views of it. This is happening a lot of places not just NV. 

Not saying anything about this situation specifically because I have absolutely zero clue. 

Anyways, just know that these are kids and ultimately make decisions based on guidance from emotionally charged parents or coaches.. when we are talking about transferring. 

I'm not trying to "correct" you or anything like that. Just building from what you said, on the topic, with what I have seen from my experience. 

There have been 3 MAJOR transfers in BCs conference this season in basketball, alone. And one this summer. 4 big time players. 

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Just my views of it. This is happening a lot of places not just NV. 

Not saying anything about this situation specifically because I have absolutely zero clue. 

Anyways, just know that these are kids and ultimately make decisions based on guidance from emotionally charged parents or coaches.. when we are talking about transferring. 

I'm not trying to "correct" you or anything like that. Just building from what you said, on the topic, with what I have seen from my experience. 

There have been 3 MAJOR transfers in BCs conference this season in basketball, alone. And one this summer. 4 big time players. 

Care to share? As an alum of a Mid-Southern school, I used to follow the conference closely but havent in recent years.