2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Just my views of it. This is happening a lot of places not just NV. 

Not saying anything about this situation specifically because I have absolutely zero clue. 

Anyways, just know that these are kids and ultimately make decisions based on guidance from emotionally charged parents or coaches.. when we are talking about transferring. 

I'm not trying to "correct" you or anything like that. Just building from what you said, on the topic, with what I have seen from my experience. 

There have been 3 MAJOR transfers in BCs conference this season in basketball, alone. And one this summer. 4 big time players. 

Oh I know it’s parent driven with the coaches aide. I can’t fault the kids, but it’s a shame, in my opinion.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gnet550 said:

Next they will get Northview…I’ll be rooting for Jack. Northview is a decent team, but they have 3 kids that start for them that played for other schools last year. A kid that played at Linton, one that play at South Vermillion, and one that played for Terre Haute North…somehow they all ended up in Brazil…

:)

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, IndianaHSBurner said:

I can tell you this...he is a MUST for coach Woodson. He is everything IU needs. He can shoot from NBA range and beyond with ease, he rarely misses, and he just scores at will. With a 6'5" frame, he could easily translate to D1 and hes only a sophomore. Indiana cannot lose this guy to out of state or Purdue. 

I like what this guy said

• Like 2

Just now, btownqb said:

Uhh no. Watching Jack at Purdue would make me vomit, but he I will always, always be a fan. 

Ok.... hahahaha I have watched him exactly one game and he really doesn't fit Woodsons plans.    At Purdue he fits right in....  Easy pick for the kid..  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JW75 said:

Ok.... hahahaha I have watched him exactly one game and he really doesn't fit Woodsons plans.    At Purdue he fits right in....  Easy pick for the kid..  

Wait what? 6'5 smart, shooters... fit everywhere lol

Theres a solid chance Jack is 6'7/6'8 by college rolls around and would be an absolute mismatch at the stretch 4. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Wait what? 6'5 smart, shooters... fit everywhere lol

Theres a solid chance Jack is 6'7/6'8 by college rolls around and would be an absolute mismatch at the stretch 4. 

I was yanking your chain a little on him lol.....   Yes, I would love Purdue to pursue him, and the not fit in Woodsons plans was a joke...   My apologies for not showing the sarcasm... :) 

• Like 1

• KDB changed the title to 2024 SG Jack Benter