2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

He is too nice lol 

I don't mean that negatively. Jack is just such a good kid. Lol such a character. This picture, just knowing his personality, is funny to me. Haha

Kids a dog on the court. 

Look guys. I have no idea if Jack Benter can play in the B1G, but I can promise all of you would enjoy watching Jack and Brownstown play the next two years. Just my bias opinion! 

There’s nothing better than a small town success story such as this kind.  This very small Indiana HS bb stud can obviously play and looks to only improve his stock. I hope IU continues to have their ears bent and eyes on this kid. Something tells me if IU offered, it would be his dream school. I’ve said if before, Iowa and Wisconsin always seem to land these type of players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

There’s nothing better than a small town success story such as this kind.  This very small Indiana HS bb stud can obviously play and looks to only improve his stock. I hope IU continues to have their ears bent and eyes on this kid. Something tells me if IU offered, it would be his dream school. I’ve said if before, Iowa and Wisconsin always seem to land these type of players.

Wouldn't shock me! Great times ahead! 

Jack's sister was a really solid player as a FR at Hanover College this past year. Katherine. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Indykev said:

Why the rush? Must be a purdue fan.

I was thinking the same thing… Why the rush?… Unfortunately now days, those “100% Committed!” tweets aren’t as solid as they used to be, especially the early ones. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying he’s not all in for Purdue. It’s just that a lot of things can change in 2 years……

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Why the rush? Must be a purdue fan.

If I were a kid who really valued the degree and Big Ten I would jump all over a Purdue or IU offer 

I honestly think CMW wants more athletic wings & guards.

MP said a few years ago he was looking for offensive skill…shooting & passing along with guys who buy into Purdue 

41 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

If I were a kid who really valued the degree and Big Ten I would jump all over a Purdue or IU offer 

MP said a few years ago he was looking for offensive skill…shooting & passing along with guys who buy into Purdue 

Bingo

18 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Coach Painter does a great job with undervalued kids who he thinks can play and fit with what he is trying to do. Coach Woodson is building a different type of team. He wants an NBA style of play and team. Two different approaches and we will find out on the court which one prevails.