2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

10 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

You guys are being  nicer than many Purdue fans….who question offering an unrated kid who has no D1 offers 

I'm not going to get on here and defend Jack. I don't need to. 

Anyone doesn't think he can play... Go watch him. All I got. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2022 at 8:21 AM, btownqb said:

I'm not going to get on here and defend Jack. I don't need to. 

Anyone doesn't think he can play... Go watch him. All I got. 

SW compared Jack to a Pat Graham/DB combo.  Plenty of ❤️ 

DB = Damon Bailey I assume 

Just now, Purdue7 said:

SW compared Jack to a Pat Graham/DB combo.  Plenty of ❤️ 

DB = Damon Bailey I assume 

Jacks a stud man. 6'6 right now, might still be growing. weights 205lbs+... athletically he's gotten a lot better.

SHOT MAKER 

Good passer

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Jacks a stud man. 6'6 right now, might still be growing. weights 205lbs+... athletically he's gotten a lot better.

SHOT MAKER 

Good passer

I met them at Mackey earlier this year…definitely over 6’5”

51 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Whatever man. lol 

He's better than Heidbreder, he's better than Loyer. 

We'll see. I know Jake Heidbreder. I know his family. I won't be shocked to see him avg 17+ a game for Clemson next season. Loyer is already a solid SG. I get Collin Hartman vibes from Benter but maybe he will hit a higher ceiling.

Edited by Fkfootball

2 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

We'll see. I know Jake Heidbreder. I know his family. I won't be shocked to see him avg 17+ a game for Clemson next season. Loyer is already a solid SG. I get Collin Hartman vibes from Benter but maybe he will hit a higher ceiling.

I know JH, too. I coached against him 6 times, game planned for him 6 times, scouted idk how many games of his... 

Not many similarities in CH's game and Jack Benter's game. Their size is the same, and that's where the comparison stops.

No wouldn't surprise me at all if JH does well at Clemson next season. Jack is 2-3 in taller, quite a bit thicker, and a better athlete than JH, and a better passer, and certainly a better shooter. 

Edited by btownqb

3 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Comparing Benter to Hartman is one of the odder comparisons I’ve seen lol. 

42 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I know JH, too. I coached against him 6 times, game planned for him 6 times, scouted idk how many games of his... 

Not many similarities in CH's game and Jack Benter's game. Their size is the same, and that's where the comparison stops.

No wouldn't surprise me at all if JH does well at Clemson next season. Jack is 2-3 in taller, quite a bit thicker, and a better athlete than JH, and a better passer, and certainly a better shooter. 

Well, we'll see. Jake has already done it at the D-1 Level. I definitely don't think Jack is a better athlete. 

Edited by Fkfootball

16 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

Well, we'll see. Jake has already done it at the D-1 Level. I definitely don't think Jack is a better athlete. 

well then you're wrong, Jack is bigger, faster, stronger, and more explosive. Truthfully, I doubt you've seen Jack much at all. 

Yes, Jake is 4 years older than Jack. lol "already done it at the D1 level" .... Jack is signed to go to a Top 3 team in the country.

Edited by btownqb

21 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Comparing Benter to Hartman is one of the odder comparisons I’ve seen lol. 

Watch the tapes. I watched both of them live. Exact same playing style. Except Hartman did it against better competition and not against South Knox HS or Salem HS.