2024 SG Jack Benter Commits to Purdue

Tuffhooper89

On 5/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, Purdue7 said:

Hayward was a really special player.

Not sure Benter has the athleticism or length of Hayward but he can shoot and will keep working and improving 

At this point in their career, I believe Jack is quite a bit better, at least as a scorer. But yes, Jack isn't 6'8. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, btownqb said:

I was able to speak with Jack in the weight room today. They've played some unreal competition this summer, by design. The HS team I'm saying. 

Jack looks big though. He's really filled out. Probably a legit 6'6 now, as well. 

Any idea who has been making consistent contact / which schools he is interested in? 

37 minutes ago, Btownstrength said:

Any idea who has been making consistent contact / which schools he is interested in? 

Nope. I don't ask him that stuff. 

I usually help him out with a lift he's doing, tell him good luck on the week's games, and head to football practice!

Very early in the process for Jack. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Come on man…. Give him a little bit of a swagger pass!🤣 Good grief he looks like he’s 14. A smile would make him look too nice!😂😂😂

960A05B9-7453-47FE-84B1-F5FF815FA129.jpeg

He is too nice lol 

I don't mean that negatively. Jack is just such a good kid. Lol such a character. This picture, just knowing his personality, is funny to me. Haha

Kids a dog on the court. 

Look guys. I have no idea if Jack Benter can play in the B1G, but I can promise all of you would enjoy watching Jack and Brownstown play the next two years. Just my bias opinion!