Maryland Game Thread

5fouls

Just now, 5fouls said:

I cannot begin to express how much this team frustrates me.  

I'm trying to be positive I really am. I'm a 5'10 white guy. Zero athletic ability. I could shoot 40% from the open looks that some of these guys get....we just can't make them. At all....for years. 

Up 10 and now we have a ballgame. The shelf life on this first beer might be 3 sips. 

5 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Seriously. My 5 year old nephew knows you can not grab a player on a breakaway.

The fact that still happens is freaking mind blowing to me.

Just shows the BBIQ of this team....we have none. Get them down 10 then we start launching 3's we cant hit instead of taking it to the basket.

The key issues with this team have been discussed repeatedly over the season. There are apparently no answers to be found.

The things we need to focus on is how to prevent this team from having 2, 3, 4 guys hurt all the time. The other issue is TJD getting in foul trouble consistently as the season goes on. Beyond not being able to shoot or maintain a lead, these two things have become an ongoing thorn in the side of this team.

Just now, Euroclydon said:

The key issues with this team have been discussed repeatedly over the season. There are apparently no answers to be found.

The things we need to focus on is how to prevent this team from having 2, 3, 4 guys hurt all the time. The other issue is TJD getting in foul trouble consistently as the season goes on. Beyond not being able to shoot or maintain a lead, these two things have become an ongoing thorn in the side of this team.

Other than that everything is peachy keen, right?