2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

When I saw this break yesterday my initial reaction (before knowing about her surgery) was wow.....she really didn't want to move to STL from Orange County.

No clue of the backstory here but there has to be a very, very specific reason for doing this and admittedly I can't find one. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

When I saw this break yesterday my initial reaction (before knowing about her surgery) was wow.....she really didn't want to move to STL from Orange County.

No clue of the backstory here but there has to be a very, very specific reason for doing this and admittedly I can't find one. 

First thing that came to my mind was she made some sort of significant confession before going into major surgery that he could not handle.

• Like 1

per Jim Callis:

I might as well get my Rookie of the Year picks on record here. The American League is much more loaded than the National League in terms of candidates, claiming the first seven prospects on our Top 100.

I'm betting on Mariners outfielder Julio Rodríguez in the crowded AL field because his bat is so special that I think he'll have a relatively easy time breaking into the Majors at age 21. Five-time Nippon Professional Baseball All-Star Seiya Suzuki is my pick in the NL after the Cubs landed him in the offseason to play right field.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Somone hinted at maybe his wife cheated on him. Said he's very religious and they usually try to save a marriage if they can. Usually an affair is the only thing that could end a marriage. Who knows.

• Like 1

Reminder. I guess it's Opening Day tomorrow. Haha. Lowest ticket prices ever for Cubs Home opener....or at least in the last 25-30 years.

Seeing as little as $13 which hasn't happened since maybe the 80's. If anyone is going enjoy...and wear plenty of layers. Typical Opening Day weather forecast for Cubs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Reminder. I guess it's Opening Day tomorrow. Haha. Lowest ticket prices ever for Cubs Home opener....or at least in the last 25-30 years.

Seeing as little as $13 which hasn't happened since maybe the 80's. If anyone is going enjoy...and wear plenty of layers. Typical Opening Day weather forecast for Cubs.

My Reds opening in Atlanta.  The Reds schedule the first 3-4 weeks is brutal. 

• Like 1

Gotta hand it to this Cubs Suite saleswoman....she keeps pounding me with emails. I think I finally got to her just now. No Anna...I'm not dropping $ for a company suite this year and you can tell Ricketts from me I won't spend a dime (except about 3-4 games) until he starts spending again.

Major market team acting like a junior college budget. 

• Like 1