2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

And now they've gotten themselves to only 12.5 games out of 1st in the NL central and 8.5 from the wild card lol 

Well, the schedule gets favorable after this week-end!  Or at least I think it does.  lol

Just saw that the Reds bad to put 4 guys on the restricted list because they are unvaccinated. They are playing in Toronto and Canada doesn't allow unvaccinated people into the country. They are Mahle, which won't hurt since he started yesterday, Kuehnle, Almora and Drury.

22 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Will see how Ted's do now that Votto is coming back.  They played a lot better since he went out of the lines.  At one time Moran was in the top 10 in RBI so I hope they don't take him out of the lineup

Cincy is now 0-1 with Votto back in the line-up.

21 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Hunter Green now had pitched 9.1 straight hitless innings. 7.1 last game and the first 2 today.

Also saw a great stat about George Brett, the season he hit .390 he only struck out 22 times the whole season.

The year DiMaggio had his 56 game hitting streak (1941), he struck out 13 time in 622 plate appearances. 

That's a 4 game total for some guys today...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

Reds lose 3-1 to the Blue Jays and I'm two games there the Reds have scored 2 runs. Green pitched another great game going 6 and giving up 1 run on 4 hits. For some reason Bell took him out after only throwing 84 pitches. Next inning the bullpen gave up a two run homer to put the Blue Jays up 3-1.

14 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I'm curious if there's a minor league baseball team with a worse offense than the Fort Wayne Tincaps. They got shut out for the 10th time this season today. 

I heard somewhere that their team BA was just over .200.

Have I said I hate the shift. Reds cut the lead to 4-3 in the bottom of the 6th. With one out and a guy on first the Cubs hit a routine ball to the second baseman or actually where the second baseman should be. It was actually the SS but there was no one to cover second so only got one out. Two batters later Happ hit a 3 run homer.  If they got the DP they would have been out of the inning.  Also the defense caused the Reds to give up 3 runs in the 3rd inning. Two outs and a runner on second a hard hit ball to Moose but he bobbled it and next batter hit a 3 run homer.