2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Lodolo pitched well tonight for the Reds after being on the IL for 2 months.  Only problem was he could only go 4.2 innings because of his pitch count at 90.  He gave up no runs on 3 hits also had 8K's and 3BB. This game is your typical baseball in 2022.

5 innings with 30 outs

18K'S 3BB 4 hits 0 runs so not much action on the bases 

With the bullpen in for the Reds the Mets will probably win now especially with how Scherzer is pitching 

Edited by IU Scott

36 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Schwarber with 2 more tonight 🤣🤣

I remember when Kyle was in the HR derby and Baez and Contreras were "coaching him up".  It was hilarious.  He lost to his present teammate, Bryce Harper, in the finals.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, slojoe said:

I remember when Kyle was in the HR derby and Baez and Contreras were "coaching him up".  It was hilarious.  He lost to his present teammate, Bryce Harper, in the finals.

And they allowed Harper to cheat to beat him. I watched. 

They gave Harper wayyyy more time between pitches than was suppose to be allowed in that particular derby. Per the rules.

11 hours ago, btownqb said:

Schwarber with 2 more tonight 🤣🤣

.219 batting average, 101 strikeouts but 25 dongs. Poster child for what the league is right now and I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Schwarber is basically on autolock in my daily fanduel entries. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

.219 batting average, 101 strikeouts but 25 dongs. Poster child for what the league is right now and I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Schwarber is basically on autolock in my daily fanduel entries. 

25 homers are good but everything else is terrible. Guys like this is what is killing the sport and making it hard to watch.

41 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

25 homers are good but everything else is terrible. Guys like this is what is killing the sport and making it hard to watch.

.340 OBP is terrible? Slugging over .520 is terrible? 

Kyle Schwarber is one of the few reasons we bother to turn an MLB game on at all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

.340 OBP is terrible? Slugging over .520 is terrible? 

Kyle Schwarber is one of the few reasons we bother to turn an MLB game on at all. 

Only 53 rbi with 25 homers isn't good. When almost half of your rbi is driving yourself in with a homer that is not good.  If he could actually hit he should have 70+ rbi.  I don't need my power hitters walking a lot because his job is to drive in runs.

I haven't seen one Phillies game all year so I am not just tuning in to see him.

Edited by IU Scott

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Only 53 rbi with 25 homers isn't good. When almost half of your rbi is driving yourself in with a homer that is not good.  If he could actually hit he should have 70+ rbi.  I don't need my power hitters walking a lot because his job is to drive in runs.

I haven't seen one Phillies game all year so I am not just tuning in to see him.

Its really hard for him to hit a HR with anyone on his first AB every game.

Kyle hit .270/.375/.550 all while playing on two completely different teams, in different leagues, and had to miss like 30 games because of big time injury. 

"I don't need my power hitters walking" --- he's 17th in the MLB in slugging. 

Tied for 13th in the MLB in RBIs as a leadoff hitter. He is also tied for 4th in the MLB in runs.... And... tied for 2nd in MOONSHOTS.. and holy god did he hit one last night. 

We wasn't you and I. "We"= my wife and I. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Like I said earlier. Take him back in a heartbeat....and whoever had Kris Bryant hitting his first home run of the season on July 5th you won the pool. $182 million....

Shew. Kyle has been a fair amount better than Bryant the past two seasons. Imo the stats show that. 

Offensively obviously 

• Like 1

Just now, btownqb said:

Shew. Kyle has been a fair amount better than Bryant the past two seasons. Imo the stats show that. 

Offensively obviously 

I love Schwarber....and I'll go to my grave saying he was a much better defensive player in leftfield than anyone will give him credit. Always was tops in putouts for OF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I don't even know what it is... 

So... 

6 teams in each league. 1+2 seeds get a bye.... 

3 vs 6

4 vs 5 

in a 3 game series..... winners plays the 1+2 seeds in a 5 game set. 

Past that its regular. 

Look... I have no idea how it was or the game times long ago. I'm sure it was awesome watching games or listening to them mid day and what not. I bet it was like friggin Xmas, I would have been BEGGING to stay home from school haha... 

Anyways.. I simply like this better than the one game playoff. Jmo. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

So... 

6 teams in each league. 1+2 seeds get a bye.... 

3 vs 6

4 vs 5 

in a 3 game series..... winners plays the 1+2 seeds in a 5 game set. 

Past that its regular. 

Look... I have no idea how it was or the game times long ago. I'm sure it was awesome watching games or listening to them mid day and what not. I bet it was like friggin Xmas, I would have been BEGGING to stay home from school haha... 

Anyways.. I simply like this better than the one game playoff. Jmo. 

I am all about letting more teams in!  Love the races coming down to the wire.

• Like 2

When it was only the AL champ vs the NL champ, every teacher I had rolled a TV from the AV room in during the World Series... It was exciting... Girls could go to the library if they wanted, but most stayed. It was kinda a "do your homework or watch the game" deal.

And the only problem I've ever had with any leagues playoff system is making it so expansive that sub .500 teams get in. I hate rewarding mediocrity...

I take it the 2nd round is best of 5?

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

When it was only the AL champ vs the NL champ, every teacher I had rolled a TV from the AV room in during the World Series... It was exciting... Girls could go to the library if they wanted, but most stayed. It was kinda a "do your homework or watch the game" deal.

And the only problem I've ever had with any leagues playoff system is making it so expansive that sub .500 teams get in. I hate rewarding mediocrity...

I take it the 2nd round is best of 5?

I believe so.