2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

On 4/25/2022 at 2:20 PM, IUFLA said:

First 5 things I'd do if I was Baseball God...

1. Abolish the DH in both leagues 

2. Allow the use of white ash bats only 

3. Give a 1 million dollar bonus to the leader in triples in each league at the end of the year 

4. Give a 1 million dollar bonus to the leader in stolen bases in each league at the end of the year  

5. Institute a RoboUmp and call it S.C.O.T.T (Strike Calling On Target Technology) 

😁

6. For Christsakes no oven mitts while running the bases. They're for baking, not base running.

• Haha 4

Fans have broken out the paper bags over their heads in protest.  Castellini is taking significant heat, which he certainly deserves.  Mike Brown is, I believe, oblivious.  Has any city with pro sports EVER had two owners this bad??  Yeah, Cincinnati with Marge and Mikey boy.  My God!   🙄

25 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Fans have broken out the paper bags over their heads in protest.  Castellini is taking significant heat, which he certainly deserves.  Mike Brown is, I believe, oblivious.  Has any city with pro sports EVER had two owners this bad??  Yeah, Cincinnati with Marge and Mikey boy.  My God!   🙄

I saw an article where Pete Rose ripped the ownership

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I saw an article where Pete Rose ripped the ownership

Speaking of Pete. Guy I know here in town who gambles for a living (treats it more like a business) has already made the Reds part of his daily play for the season. Doesn't matter the matchup or opponent he bets against the Reds every single game. So far so good.

White Sox finally got a win after losing 8 straight. Seems their fans are riding the fire Tony train again. 

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Trevor Bauer suspended for 2 years????? No criminal charges. So doping up gets a range from 50 games to a full season. Contributing to Nixon's campaign cost Steinbrenner a couple of years...

But 2 years for some kink? Seriously MLB....unreal. 

Yeah.  That's NCAA type logic.

• Like 1