2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Trevor Bauer suspended for 2 years????? No criminal charges. So doping up gets a range from 50 games to a full season. Contributing to Nixon's campaign cost Steinbrenner a couple of years...

But 2 years for some kink? Seriously MLB....unreal. 

I'm livid.  I'm a huge Bauer fan.  

• Like 1

Mendoza Line Membership Watch

Last Week:  54 Members

This Week:  42 Members

The club is beginning to lose significant membership.  Rumor has it that there is a terrible stink at club headquarters that quickly clings to the members.  Seeking new leadership, the club removed Carlos Santana as CEO (though he is still a member) and appointed Miguel Sano as his successor (.096).  Miguel's firs order of business is to try and keep better known members such as Joey Votto, Jesse Winker, Nelson Cruz, Randy Arozarena, and Josh Donaldson from leaving the club in hopes they can encourage younger members to stick around.

• Like 1

Reds actually had a lead into the 6th inning 2-0. Actually was getting a good start by a guy who was just called up. Gives up a hit and then got an out in the 6th but Bell took him out.  The relievers got bombed and now are down 4-2.  Still don't understand managers today not letting pitchers pitch through adversity. The more pitchers you use you will find one that don't have it that day. The starter was only at 75 pitches so it was not like the.oitch count was high.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Usually when your team is 3-19 it is easy to say just fire the coach. With the Reds it is hard to fire the person responsible for the Reds losing since it is ownership and you can't before them.

I'll say what I said in week 1. Watch the Reds fire Bell and blame him for poor performance although the decision to fail was made by ownership.

Bell probably can't wait to get out of this organization and reinvent himself....if he can. 

• Like 2