IU @ MN post game thread.

Zlinedavid

1 minute ago, John S said:

Dont get why he wont play Bates more.  Look how Davis at WI is now playing in his soph year.  Give bates game experience.  

He doesnt know what a good shot is yet. When he figures it out he will be a good player for us.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

To put this in perspective, 30+ years ago, UK came back from 31 down with something like 12 minutes left to beat LSU.  People still talk about that game.  We were up 27 with 8.01 on the clock and it became a 1 possession game.  smh

I was thinking about that UK/LSU game when we were in melt down mode.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

To put this in perspective, 30+ years ago, UK came back from 31 down with 15:30 left to beat LSU.  People still talk about that game.  We were up 27 with 8.01 on the clock and it became a 1 possession game.  smh

Correction on the time left on clock for the UK game.  Makes our almost collapse even more stunning.

The UK game I reference above was ranked as the #1 greatest comeback in sports history by USA Today.  We almost saw history tonight.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/the-10-greatest-comebacks-in-all-of-sports?source=twshare

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

To put this in perspective, 30+ years ago, UK came back from 31 down with 15:30 left to beat LSU.  People still talk about that game.  We were up 27 with 8.01 on the clock and it became a 1 possession game.  smh

Correction on the time left on clock for the UK game.  Makes our almost collapse even more stunning.

I still remember listening to that UK-LSU game on the radio. I was so pissed that UK won.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Gonna lock up here as a duplicate thread.  👍

20 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I think we’re working in parallel…I had just merged them 🤣

I was going to say 'great minds think alike'.  Then I stopped and realized the two people I was quoting and I burst out laughing.  

• Haha 2