3/4-6 @ MO ST

btownqb

Springfield MO for the weekend 

Fri 4pm ESPN+ and radio 

Sat 3pm ESPN+ and radio

Sun 2pm (radio only, I believe) 

Weather is suppose to be gorgeous 70 and sunny on Friday, 65 and overcast on Sat and rain on Sunday. IMO there is probably a pretty good chance we play a DH on Saturday. I could be wrong though. 

MO ST comes in 3-4. So we will see. They are an excellent program though. 3 supers appearances. 

image.jpeg.fb4a2b2d7b9e753b782304ab71c7a990.jpeg

image.jpeg.cfcfcb93b7350e5690bbb7eaeb2a1489.jpeg

image.jpeg.c8dd160aeaf0fc0a3145b2513bbf1071.jpeg

image.jpeg.3dbf80d4b385bfc8718f2977d94d8246.jpeg

They play in a gorgeous ballpark. Double A affiliate of the Cardinals. Seats 8K and has standing room for another 2K. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Springfield MO for the weekend 

Fri 4pm ESPN+ and radio 

Sat 3pm ESPN+ and radio

Sun 2pm (radio only, I believe) 

Weather is suppose to be gorgeous 70 and sunny on Friday, 65 and overcast on Sat and rain on Sunday. IMO there is probably a pretty good chance we play a DH on Saturday. I could be wrong though. 

MO ST comes in 3-4. So we will see. They are an excellent program though. 3 supers appearances. 

image.jpeg.fb4a2b2d7b9e753b782304ab71c7a990.jpeg

image.jpeg.cfcfcb93b7350e5690bbb7eaeb2a1489.jpeg

image.jpeg.c8dd160aeaf0fc0a3145b2513bbf1071.jpeg

image.jpeg.3dbf80d4b385bfc8718f2977d94d8246.jpeg

They play in a gorgeous ballpark. Double A affiliate of the Cardinals. Seats 8K and has standing room for another 2K. 

Beautiful park. IU has seen some of the best college baseball facilities already this season. Also got to love having so many games on ESPN+. Quality is excellent and so many games to choose from.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kendal22 said:

Beautiful park. IU has seen some of the best college baseball facilities already this season. Also got to love having so many games on ESPN+. Quality is excellent and so many games to choose from.

Oh yes. Absolutely. 

Idk if everyone knew of not, but the Clemson series... those announcers are actually Clemson radio guys and synced them with the video feed. ESPN did that is.  

I wish the B1G did that. The B1G uses students because it's a student production and I get it, but it's not an overall good product. 

Last night they said a ball hit to center was hit to "midfield".. and they also called runs "points".... plus they called EVERY pitch a fastball. 

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Oh yes. Absolutely. 

Idk if everyone knew of not, but the Clemson series... those announcers are actually Clemson radio guys and synced them with the video feed. ESPN did that is.  

I wish the B1G did that. The B1G uses students because it's a student production and I get it, but it's not an overall good product. 

Last night they said a ball hit to center was hit to "midfield".. and they also called runs "points".... plus they called EVERY pitch a fastball. 

I watch just about every Ole Miss game on ESPN+. We are extremely lucky in this regard. There's a rotating group of professionals that do play by play and the color guy is usually a former Ole Miss player. Some are more entertaining than others but all of them are knowledgeable about the game and the Ole Miss program.

Edited by Kendal22

1 minute ago, Kendal22 said:

I watch just about every Ole Miss game on ESPN+. We are extremely lucky in this regard. There's a rotating group of professionals that do play by play and the color guy is usually a former Ole Miss player. Some are more entertaining than others but all of them are knowledgeable about the game and the Ole Miss program.

Yeah Burke and McDonald are awesome lol 

I feel like the last two years we've given up a lot of base runners after originally having the hitter down 0-2. 

Via- poor located pitch, hbp, or walk... it seems it's happened way too much and the last year+, feel like Mercer would agree. 

Mudungo had the LH down 0-2 and hits him on the 3rd pitch. Frustrating. Even if we don't give up a run in the inning it very much runs our pitch counts up, and we have MASSIVELY struggled with that.