Rutgers Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Robbie Hummel in the Hall tonight

He seems to be working every night.  Nice guy who is hard to dislike.  I remember liking his game all the way to his high school years.

Having said that, he is getting better as a broadcaster but I am sure he will say he still has a long way to go.  He says way too much stuff and thinks he needs to keep jabbering.  It can get painful. Be more selective with the analysis.  If you do, the viewers will pay much more attention to what you're saying.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

He seems to be working every night.  Nice guy who is hard to dislike.  I remember liking his game all the way to his high school years.

Having said that, he is getting better as a broadcaster but I am sure he will say he still has a long way to go.  He says way too much stuff and thinks he needs to keep jabbering.  It can get painful. Be more selective with the analysis.  If you do, the viewers will pay much more attention to what you're saying.  

Translation: Don’t talk just to talk. Talk when you’ve got something to say. A veteran play by play guy can fill dead air if needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1