@ Purdue Pre Game Thread

KDB

• KDB changed the title to @ Purdue Pre Game Thread

Have to win this one or at least to in the BTT to have a chance. Slim chance for either to happen, but we did beat them earlier.  They have matchup issues for us in Ivey and Edey, but they don't have anyone that can guard X.  Need X and Big Shot Rob to show up and if we can get more than the combined 13 points from Thompson and TJD from the 1st matchup, and more than the combined 2 points we got from Kopp and Stewart, we just may keep this game close.  

• Haha 1

common sense makes me say no way we win this one, but common sense also told me no way we'd beat them with TJD in foul trouble all game long and playing 11 minutes the first time around.  sadly i will be recording the game.  i pretty much base everything around iu/purdue basketball games twice a year, but my son will be playing in the Final Four of the NCHSAA state playoffs.  good reason to miss it live i guess.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EvilleHoosier said:

Have to win this one or at least to in the BTT to have a chance. Slim chance for either to happen, but we did beat them earlier.  They have matchup issues for us in Ivey and Edey, but they don't have anyone that can guard X.  Need X and Big Shot Rob to show up and if we can get more than the combined 13 points from Thompson and TJD from the 1st matchup, and more than the combined 2 points we got from Kopp and Stewart, we just may keep this game close.  

I was thinking Slim or None, and I think Slim has left the building.....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

common sense makes me say no way we win this one, but common sense also told me no way we'd beat them with TJD in foul trouble all game long and playing 11 minutes the first time around.  sadly i will be recording the game.  i pretty much base everything around iu/purdue basketball games twice a year, but my son will be playing in the Final Four of the NCHSAA state playoffs.  good reason to miss it live i guess.  

Congrats to your son!! You too....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EvilleHoosier said:

You’re assuming that we come out ready to play with defensive intensity / will to win……. the same things that were missing on senior night in a must win game at home in the second half. Not holding my breath! You think these kids even understand the importance? 

4 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

You’re assuming that we come out ready to play with defensive intensity / will to win……. the same things that were missing on senior night in a must win game at home in the second half. Not holding my breath! You think these kids even understand the importance? 

Peeyuu will be ornery after there loss at Wiscy to allow the Badgers at least a share of the B1G title....

If IU loses by less than 10, I'll be surprised. IMO

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Not holding my breath either. Just trying to be positive and talk myself into thinking we have a chance. 

• Like 3