@ Purdue Pre Game Thread

KDB

3 hours ago, EvilleHoosier said:

Have to win this one or at least to in the BTT to have a chance. Slim chance for either to happen, but we did beat them earlier.  They have matchup issues for us in Ivey and Edey, but they don't have anyone that can guard X.  Need X and Big Shot Rob to show up and if we can get more than the combined 13 points from Thompson and TJD from the 1st matchup, and more than the combined 2 points we got from Kopp and Stewart, we just may keep this game close.  

I think Hunter can guard X. He did fairly well against Davis the other night. 

Our guys have nothing to lose by going out and letting it fly.  If they come in ready to fight to the final horn (literally) AND if they could drop an insane 3pt shooting game, as someone pointed out above, they can sweep PU.  Keep it close and let PU feel the pressure mount.  They haven't exactly been playing lights out lately.   

Good thing is we should find out early which Indiana team shows up - and make our viewing decisions accordingly.   

• Like 1

I hate feeling hopeless before a game. I thought those days were past. I guess we’re not there yet. To be fair though, this is the first time I’ve felt this way this year. I had forgotten how much this feeling sucks. We are having Little Keet’s birthday party at 2:00 tomorrow. I guess I’ll be joining the recording the game and the checking the outcome before I watch crowd tomorrow. 

Edited by Parakeet Jones
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I hate feeling hopeless before a game. I thought those days were past. I guess we’re not there yet. To be fair though, this is the first time I’ve felt this way this year. I had forgotten how much this feeling sucks. We are having Little Keet’s birthday party at 2:00 tomorrow. I guess I’ll be joining the recording the game and the checking the outcome before I watch crowd tomorrow. 

As pitcher Joaquín Andújar once famously said,

"There is one word in America that says it all, and that word is, 'You never know."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1