Armaan Franklin

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Now the question is to be asked. Does Brandon Newman still visit IU? If he truly doesn’t want to play with Franklin, then he won’t. On the flip side, if Newman still visits IU this weekend, I guarantee Franklin will be there as well

Where did you see where he said he doesn't want to play with franklin

8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Very very excited about this one for sure.  Once again just passing on what comes my way. The same person informed me, the 2nd one will come quicker than we are expecting 

I hope we can find a way to add Newman too.  That would be an awesome all Indiana class.  Hopefully Newman sees that Archie is kicking Painter's ass and doesn't want to get run out of the gym for 4 straight years.  I could honestly see Newman teaming up with Carton.

11 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Is the second visiting this weekend? Or are we talking a CG player?

All honesty no idea. Last week i assumed it was out of state recruit but found out later that day it may ir may not be. A friend of mine golfs every week with this guy and out of the blue he gives that info last week.. i dont know the guy or if he is connected at all but...

Today my friend text me and said his buddy text him #2 not far behind

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

All honesty no idea. Last week i assumed it was out of state recruit but found out later that day it may ir may not be. A friend of mine golfs every week with this guy and out of the blue he gives that info last week.. i dont know the guy or if he is connected at all but...

Today my friend text me and said his buddy text him #2 not far behind

Interesting. Either way, this class is going to be fantastic

9 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I hope we can find a way to add Newman too.  That would be an awesome all Indiana class.  Hopefully Newman sees that Archie is kicking Painter's ass and doesn't want to get run out of the gym for 4 straight years.  I could honestly see Newman teaming up with Carton.

I am starting to think we might sweep the state. Just gut feeling

I have never had any real sources nor am i in on anything that happens. My intel from Romeo was as close to the situation as i will ever be on any recruit. Over the years i have made friends with lots of people in the know and i put some things together to get an idea.  Maybe this new "source" just might be in the know. I will pass along any info and stand behind its not my news but just what is told to me.

Just now, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

According to?

Rabjohns and I trust him on that. He’s been spot on lately. It’s kind of what has been said all along. At least for the last two months or so it has been said that Newman and Franklin wouldn’t be attending the same school. They like each other but feel it wouldn’t be in their best interest to go to the same school.

Archived