Armaan Franklin

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Only notable info I've seen come out of it is that he is going to recruit TJD and Keion hard.

If we land these 3 to go with the Archie’s first class last year I might go out on a limb and say this team is a final four team before they graduate. Who knows...Romeo might decide to come back and we start Robert, Romeo, Brooks, Smith, and TJD...with Hunter, Damazi, Race, Al, and Davis off the bench....that would likely be one of the best teams we have had in decades.

6 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

Refreshing to see a guy do it the old school way. I don't begrudge the more dramatic signings, but the big productions become a bit tiresome.  It's nice to see a guy just sit in a chair and sign the letter. 

Atleast one guy in the State knows what he wants exactly when he wants it.

9 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Atleast one guy in the State knows what he wants exactly when he wants it.

This.

When the team is playing this good, the atmosphere, national tv all year long....some of these in state guys need to look in the mirror this morning and ask themselves what in the heck am I waiting on? 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

This.

When the team is playing this good, the atmosphere, national tv all year long....some of these in state guys need to look in the mirror this morning and ask themselves what in the heck am I waiting on? 

I might be getting too excited, and of course other schools have good players too, but if I’m Brooks, TJD, and even Hurt or Watford, I don’t want to miss out on having Rob Phinisee as my point guard for a year or two. 

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I might be getting too excited, and of course other schools have good players too, but if I’m Brooks, TJD, and even Hurt or Watford, I don’t want to miss out on having Rob Phinisee as my point guard for a year or two. 

Exactly. I have to show some restraint myself but thinking we have a few years of RP at the point...if I'm a player I want that guy finding me. TJD and Brooks. Time to say yes.

I'm really excited about Armaan. More than any recent in-state recruit (in my memory), this kid is genuinely excited and stoked to be a Hoosier, AND, he is actively trying to recruit our other in-state targets via social media. Give me a kid who has bought in from day one and let CAM develop him as a player and the spirit of this hallowed institution is in good shape.

Gloriana frangipana, E’er to her be true.

Archived