Armaan Franklin

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T-Free20 said:

Doesn't IU also have an in-home scheduled with Matthew Hurt this Friday? Indiana and Minnesota in the same day?

They've been doing multiple in-home visits in different states on the same day.  Flew straight from the Watford visit in Alabama to the Brooks visit in Ft. Wayne last weekend.  

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He might end up like Henry. Someone we wish we had room for

We're in on so many high profile guys in '19, that I think we'll be ok if we don't get him.  After all, we're not going to get everyone we go after.  I just hope we get the ones that we (CAM) really want.

Just now, StLHoosier said:

We're in on so many high profile guys in '19, that I think we'll be ok if we don't get him.  After all, we're not going to get everyone we go after.  I just hope we get the ones that we (CAM) really want.

Right. I have ZERO complaints about the recruiting. I am saying there going to be guys like Franklin or Henry type guys, that were are going wish we had. It happens too many good players in Indiana lol 

The FR class is loaded.. we won't get all of them, unfortunately. 

17 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Coaching staff has cooled down on Franklin, we have 3-4 PGs we are in on that are ranked higher.

Any of one out of Tre Mann, Kira Lewis, or Jalen Lecque would be ideal to me (but I haven't seen Franklin to include him on my wishlist)

Per Rabjohns, Franklin will take an unofficial visit to IU on June 7th.

He also has visits planned for Xavier, Louisville, Purdue and a few others.

Right now says he is going to cut his list in August but don't be surprised if he makes a decision before then.

25 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Seems like Archie is confident he'll be able to land a bigger fish.  

It's almost like we finally have a coach that knows how to play the recruiting game. So refreshing to see a sensible approach to offering instead of the "mad scientist" approach 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, cybergates said:

Any of one out of Tre Mann, Kira Lewis, or Jalen Lecque would be ideal to me (but I haven't seen Franklin to include him on my wishlist)

I don't think we will land any of these 3.  Most likely is Carton.  These 3 are going to the SEC.

Archived