Purdue Game Thread

5fouls

Good luck today gang. Reminder....year 1 doesn't need to be state of the program talk no matter what happens today! Haha...can't decide if I'm watching at home or cookout at friends to enjoy these 70+ degree temps! 

I'll echo what BGleas said in other thread...if we only play via the post this could be troublesome today. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck today gang. Reminder....year 1 doesn't need to be state of the program talk no matter what happens today! Haha...can't decide if I'm watching at home or cookout at friends to enjoy these 70+ degree temps! 

I'll echo what BGleas said in other thread...if we only play via the post this could be troublesome today. 

If we win I am absolutely talking about the state of the program and giving Woody a raise and extension. Lifetime contract and $15m per year. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArizonaHoosier said:

In my neck of the woods in Arizona, it is fricking cold (46F) and rainy... I moved away from Indiana to get away from that cold, nasty weather. ☹️

Where in Arizona? I live in Colorado. Happy to meet some other 4 corner Hoosiers!

Edited by SawatchHoosier