Purdue Game Thread

5fouls

5 minutes ago, Coach Shep said:

Why dont you shut up

Big man aren't you, if you were running this team we would be down 20.  Without XJ we would be put of this game already.  Did X steal your girlfriend or something because you have an unhealthy obsession with him.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

There is one person on this board who doesn't appreciate what XJ brings to the team.  Only one.  What are the odds that person is right and the other 2,000 posters are wrong.

Hey, @Coach Shep, you're spending all your time calling people names.  Why don't you respond to this legitimate question.  

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Without XJ we'd be down 20

And have lost like 8 in a row and probably wouldn’t have even 10 wins this year…guy clearly has an axe to grind and isn’t objective even in the least. Not sure why we even give him the bandwidth to spread his hate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Big man aren't you, if you were running this team we would be down 20.  Without XJ we would be put of this game already.  Did X still your girlfriend or something because you have an unhealthy obsession with him.

Dont know what 'still' my girlfriend means

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

What's with Trayce? He's not done anything in this game...

I’m a Trayce fan but I’d love to see him come back and work on his game against length.  Get the defender off balance and draw fouls with post moves.  Get that mid range jumper going.  And his right hand.