Big Ten Officiating

There is no debate that the officiating was a major (not only, but very major) reason we lost that game. 

With less then 4 minutes to go Purdue had only been called for 2 second half fouls while they were already in the double bonus on the other side. 

Meanwhile, Robbie Hummel was going on and on about what a physical game it was. 

How the heck had Purdue only been called for 2 fouls at that point? It's absolutely absurd. 

• Like 4

Well, I got an undeliverable for Kevin Warren, but I did get an out of office reply from this guy. So, at least one of them got through.  I'm going to try the other two suggested formats for Warren.

The guy below would have been my 3rd choice to who I wanted to get it, but I've not received undeliverable on the actual Director of Officiating yet, so I'm hoping that one made it through as well.

image.thumb.png.95e9b71454d8f09af031705da3618c0d.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Well, I got an undeliverable for Kevin Warren, but I did get an out of office reply from this guy. So, at least one of them got through.  I'm going to try the other two suggested formats for Warren.

The guy below would have been my 3rd choice to who I wanted to get it, but I've not received undeliverable on the actual Director of Officiating yet, so I'm hoping that one made it through as well.

Wish you good luck! I've emailed them over the years and radio silent...only email I received a reply to was when I said the Big 10 should should propose Indy hosting entire NCAA tournament in 2021. I sent them that in late summer/early fall of 2020 and their reply was we've been looking into it,etc....

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

What is his email? 

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I just want to call out that Purdue's first two fouls in the second half were offensive fouls that they shoved our guys to the ground on. 

Purdue was whistled for their first defensive foul of the second half with 3:05 to play in the game. 

Oh and Stefanovic had shoved Kopp 3 or 4 other times to push off right in front of a ref before that actually called the one they got him on. 

He was doing that all game long. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

So far, so good on the Deputy Commissioner,  No delivery failure,  So, it appears my email reached the following:

• The guy above
  • Senior Director of Officiating - Brenda Hilton
  • Deputy Commissioner - Diana Sabau

I wouldn't count on any response from them.  I didn't last year when I contacted them.  That is one thing I give credit to Glass and Dolson I at least got a response from them.

Big Ten officiating is bad. But Indiana basketball is far worse.

Send an email to the school president while youre at it explaining to her how bad our basketball program is. Like, historically bad over these last six years. Mansplain it if you have to. Forget Dolson. He had his chance and picked the Charlie Brown tree that the other kids laughed at.

Ask her to call Kentucky's leadership and ask them for some help in creating a basketball program that refuses anything less than excellence. 

12 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

Big Ten officiating is bad. But Indiana basketball is far worse.

Send an email to the school president while youre at it explaining to her how bad our basketball program is. Like, historically bad over these last six years. Mansplain it if you have to. Forget Dolson. He had his chance and picked the Charlie Brown tree that the other kids laughed at.

Ask her to call Kentucky's leadership and ask them for some help in creating a basketball program that refuses anything less than excellence. 

Please just go back to your Purdue board and leave this for IU fans. We have a first year president, a first year coach so what happened the last 6 years are not on them.

50 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I wouldn't count on any response from them.  I didn't last year when I contacted them.  That is one thing I give credit to Glass and Dolson I at least got a response from them.

C'mon Scott.  I said in my original post I didnt want negativity.  I feel good just sending it.  

• Like 1

I’d take it to the absurd level that we need to email the IU administration to consider leaving the B1G.  For whatever reason there are schools that are favored in Football and basketball and get a little extra “help”. We will be very hard pressed to ever recruit enough talent to overcome that. We need a spot where officials aren’t known personalities.  It was obvious before the game when Big Time Bo was announced as calling our game we were screwed