BTT: Michigan Pregame

4 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Do tell. 

Years ago on one of the earlier versions of this board, we had a live chat feature we would use during games. One game a former poster was challenging RTZ to meet him at a parking lot somewhere in Indianapolis to fight during halftime. He was 100% serious and it was the most hysterical thing ever. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Years ago on one of the earlier versions of this board, we had a live chat feature we would use during games. One game a former poster was challenging RTZ to meet him at a parking lot somewhere in Indianapolis to fight during halftime. He was 100% serious and it was the most hysterical thing ever. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. 

True story. That guy was nuts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Cbp4IU said:

Win my guess is we jump Wake and Xavier. Need a strong 40 minutes!!! Come on boys let’s make a run in the Big Ten Tourney 

We have to. With the resources that this program has at its disposal, we CAN NOT miss the tournament again. 

Ryan Phillips on Assembly Call is right, this program has to stop being in this situation. 10th best program in the conference over the last 6 years. Embarrassing. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Vaguely remember this. What was the issue?

Knowing KHR, it was likely just too much firewater.  He also tried to fight an entire Turdue section one year at the crossroads.  You couldn't help laughing at the guy...he was funny when he was trying to be completely serious.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

We control our own destiny. Win and in. I’m nervous. 

Strangely enough, I'm not nervous.  Unfortunately, I fully expect us to lose.  If we were playing anyone rather than Michigan or Illinois, I would be nervous.  But, my brain tells me we can't beat the Wolverines.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1