Offseason 2022

2 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I wish Race and TJD would make their decisions soon. If they are leaving give us a chance to find the right guy’s to replace them in the portal. If they are staying let’s get everyone to get to work for next year! 

I don't want any announcements today. Won't believe anything I read or hear. 

Mother Nature already got me once today when she told me it was Spring and I woke up to snow

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

So with Sparks staying at BSU, are the only three guys we have seen IU reported as having contact with still McNeil from WVU, Roberts from Bradley, and Key from ISU?  That’s from memory. I can’t even remember where I read all those names. 

Sparks is staying at BSU now? I didn’t know he stayed.  Happy for Lewis so he has something to build around 

11 hours ago, Blazin Hazin said:

Yes- but you do know that the first injury this offseason will lead to accusations that Clif doesn't teach proper technique on hurdler's stretches.

Based on how Woody refers to Marshall, it looks like Woody has a lot of confidence in Marshall.  Woody should know considering what he’s had an opportunity to see over the years in terms of high level basketball trainers.  

• Like 2

Do you think we will know anything definitive with Trayce or Race next week? I also wonder if he enters the draft, will he be definitive about leaving?

Those seem to be the last stories to be written unless JG decides to leave. I assume Woodson returns next week, so maybe we will hear something?