Offseason 2022

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Guys. We don't know the story. These charges could be dropped or lessened by tomorrow. 

There wasn't alcohol involved, correct? 

This.  They didn’t identify alcohol which is good.  Hopefully it stays that way.  I would definitely wait on the full story on this before coming to a conclusion.  Also IU football kept Hendershot and after what he was accused of this seems rather minor in comparison with the initial story.

I know we live in an instant gratification society but this is definitely one to wait and see on.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

If it’s a minor charge/incident, I’m usually in favor of giving a kid a mulligan. Hell, even Yogi got caught with a fake Id/minor possession that one time. These are 19-23 year olds living their lives in the spotlight. If I had to do time for every dumb thing I did at that age, I’d still be locked up. 

I'm still locked up...BTW when are you all gonna make a Hoosiers in Prison Thread?

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 1

It’s funny how everyone wants to over react and wants to throw some one off the team not knowing the whole story. So much for learning from mistakes.  Funny how nobody’s remembers the dump shit they did at that age. We have turned into a society that wants to burn everybody for a mistake but talk about equality and being fair and compassionate. 

XJ deserves the chance to talk to the staff and let them decide the punishment. I’m fine with what ever they do

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, 94hoosier said:

It’s funny how everyone wants to over react and wants to throw some one off the team not knowing the whole story. So much for learning from mistakes.  Funny how nobody’s remembers the dump shit they did at that age. We have turned into a society that wants to burn everybody for a mistake but talk about equality and being fair and compassionate. 

XJ deserves the chance to talk to the staff and let them decide the punishment. I’m fine with what ever they do

XJ has already had one chance after his suspension so this is strike 2

• Like 1

The overreaction is stunning...

If you've ever watched an episode of "Cops" you know how innocuous both of those charges can be...

But, as is the wont in this day and age, some want to be judge, jury, and executioner for one line on a police register...

• Like 8

Just now, IUFLA said:

The overreaction is stunning...

If you've ever watched an episode of "Cops" you know how innocuous both of those charges can be...

But, as is the wont in this day and age, some want to be judge, jury, and executioner for one line on a police register...

He has already gotten into trouble once with the suspension so now this is a pattern of bad behavior. To go along with his trouble at Pitt this is not an isolated incident.