Offseason 2022

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

So... I know this won't go over well, but thought I would share - heard from a very good source that TJD is coming back.  I know it won't go over well because I can't reveal the source.  Pretty cool connection that I didn't expect.  It's fine if you question my source and whatever.  Just thought I would pass along anyway.  

I'm perfectly fine with you keeping your sources confidential.

Will be very excited for the season next year if he does come back 

If we can stay healthy, no reason why we can't be a Final Four caliber team.

Yeah.  I just said that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I'm perfectly fine with you keeping your sources confidential.

Will be very excited for the season next year if he does come back 

If we can stay healthy, no reason why we can't be a Final Four caliber team.

Yeah.  I just said that.

I would expect to at least challenge for big ten title next season and a sweet sixteen...It should be a fun season and plenty to be excited about.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

So... I know this won't go over well, but thought I would share - heard from a very good source that TJD is coming back.  I know it won't go over well because I can't reveal the source.  Pretty cool connection that I didn't expect.  It's fine if you question my source and whatever.  Just thought I would pass along anyway.  

I just really hate this post. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

LOL...this absolutely goes over very well with me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

It 100% fits with your contrarian nature to think this won't go over well...😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

Don't be sorry....you're going to be correct

• Like 3

On 5/18/2022 at 2:05 PM, tdhoosier said:

Students show up drunk at football games because they are tailgating before. Most students have class before basketball games.

I can assure you that having class was not a deterrent to showing up to AH drunk. At least in my day it wasn't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

So you repeatedly have a jerk setting next to you at games. Do you notice this happening at any other group activities? On public transit? company meetings? Family reunions? Dinner at home?

I'm not piling on, and this is in no way directed at Scott, but this reminded me of a funny saying one of my former bosses had:

"If everywhere you go smells like dog s#!t, you should probably check your own shoes".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3