Offseason 2022

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I think it will be more based on defense than scoring. Which, at least based on what we saw last year, would give the nod to Kopp. 

Woodson also made specific comments yesterday about Kopp's defense. 

This goes against my beliefs but my gut just thinks it will be an offensive decision

Team defense is going to be very good. I think Woody is going to look for more scoring from the wings even if it hurts defense a little 

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Saw the picture and never even noticed that

IIRC there have been several team pics like that with IU, and many other teams as well. And it was just one picture. Could have been a media choice not a Woody choice.

Just sayin'

Edited by DWB

5 hours ago, Madison22 said:

I find myself really high on pretty much everyone who plays for IU it seems, but I really like this guy's shooting touch and even in limited minutes last season, you could see he had a nice midrange game.  Good to see him put on some bulk which should help him in the Big Ten season.  I'm also really looking forward to seeing what Jordan Geronimo has to show this season.  I expect the competition for minutes to be intense.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Madison22 said:

If he's really improved that much I just wonder what that means for JG and minutes.  He can't really play the 3 and we'll have TJD, Race, Reneau, and Duncomb down low.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I find myself really high on pretty much everyone who plays for IU it seems, but I really like this guy's shooting touch and even in limited minutes last season, you could see he had a nice midrange game.  Good to see him put on some bulk which should help him in the Big Ten season.  I'm also really looking forward to seeing what Jordan Geronimo has to show this season.  I expect the competition for minutes to be intense.

Now that he has bulked up he's probably lost that shooting touch. :coffee:

• Haha 2