Offseason 2022

6 hours ago, Indykev said:

I would hope they have better characters than to sign a deal and take money only to leave a month later. If that happened I hope Cook pulls back every cent.

I'm sure all of these scenarios were part of the negotiations and that the Cooks or whoever was in charge is comfortable with the deals and players they signed.  

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

With what we know about XJ now.. and giving some of you a week to think about the facts of the story..   

Are some of you still kicking XJ off? 

Completely fine with a ton of running and XJ still being our point guard next season. 

One of those im good with whatever the coach decides things. Woodson has a ton more info than we do. 

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

With what we know about XJ now.. and giving some of you a week to think about the facts of the story..   

At this point just win. 3 of final 4 are dirty as can be. I am off my we are better than that. At this point I really don't care win a title 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Seriously, I always felt it was a matter for Woody.  Nothing has changed.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Yes, I will be kicking him off of my family car insurance plan due to increased rates.

One of the local insurance salesman should do a NIL advertising deal with him. Think of it…no one is uninsurable…you don’t have to have a perfect driving record to afford us…etc etc. How many parents with idiot kids on their plans til 26?? Got to think outside the box with this stuff.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

One of the local insurance salesman should do a NIL advertising deal with him. Think of it…no one is uninsurable…you don’t have to have a perfect driving record to afford us…etc etc. How many parents with idiot kids on their plans til 26?? Got to think outside the box with this stuff.

Having trouble getting car insurance? Call the X-Factor!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

At this point just win. 3 of final 4 are dirty as can be. I am off my we are better than that. At this point I really don't care win a title 

Agree. I don't think we've ever been as clean as we would like to believe, but also not nearly dirty enough to compete with the likes of UK, UNC, KU, UConn, Duke, Louisville, and several others. As the NCAA has completely lost their disciplinary teeth, certain schools have really taken advantage. The NIL levels the playing field and decreases the influence of the bagmen. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Mike said:

The bagmen make it worse not better.Big schools will clean up.Where the big money is that will be your winning programs.Pro sports on a smaller level.Sad.

See.. idk if I agree. We'll see. I think we can be at the forefront, and be "legal" with how well versed our alumni is in this stuff. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Understand what you are saying given the statistics you used.

How much would the additional turnovers that would inevitably come with more minutes detract from the offensive benefits?

I'll concede the point on turnovers as it relates to Frett Throws.  What we would have gained in Free Throws would likely have been given up in turnovers given the relationship of the state.

However, win shares doesn't work that way.  It takes into account all statistics.  For example, whatever Geronimo is giving up in turnovers, he's taking back in blocked shots, offensive rebounds, etc.  The pro-rated wins shares say Geronimo is more valuable.