2022 B1G Tournament

I don't know what the hell is going on with the sideline stuff.  I don't care, have fun and win.

That said, I want IU teams to be like 91-94, what I grew up with. Have fun but kick ass and win. 

Trayce slams it home and reminds me of Alan Henderson, probably my all time favorite IU player. There are many but I had some personal time with Alan when I was a kid. Super awesome dude. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I don't know what the hell is going on with the sideline stuff.  I don't care, have fun and win.

That said, I want IU teams to be like 91-94, what I grew up with. Have fun but kick ass and win. 

Trayce slams it home and reminds me of Alan Henderson, probably my all time favorite IU player. There are many but I had some personal time with Alan when I was a kid. Super awesome dude. 

I love those teams but I rather them be like 76,81 and 87 teams.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rico said:

All the while playing for themselves and not the team.

Combined 8 assists is playing for themselves and not the team? Can’t tell if this is a TIC post or not. 

They combined for 22 shots while TJD had 21 on his own in your game. Does that mean TJD was playing for himself and not the team? 

Edited by Stlboiler23

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Combined 8 assists is playing for themselves and not the team? Can’t tell if this is a TIC post or not. 

They combined for 22 shots while TJD had 21 on his own in your game. Does that mean TJD was playing for himself and not the team? 

I just call 'em the way I see 'em.  Ivey out of control and Williams going 1 on 1 in the paint all the time pushing himself in.  

55 minutes ago, rico said:

I just call 'em the way I see 'em.  Ivey out of control and Williams going 1 on 1 in the paint all the time pushing himself in.  

This will be an agree to disagree situation. Williams probably passes TOO much sometimes versus trying to score it. Ivey can get out of control but when you’re as athletic as he is, that can happen. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 1

Why do we constantly have to see the big commissioner on tv talking about world view and events and changing the world. never used to see any of the past commissioners. Just talk about sports and the game. you fd it up enough already. We seen who you really was in 2020 when you changed the rules to benefit Ohio St. all about the Dollar bill. Make the world a better place. lol 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Why do we constantly have to see the big commissioner on tv talking about world view and events and changing the world. never used to see any of the past commissioners. Just talk about sports and the game. you fd it up enough already. We seen who you really was in 2020 when you changed the rules to benefit Ohio St. all about the Dollar bill. Make the world a better place. lol 

The problem is that the B1G is controlled by the AD's.  The past commissioner was able to control them through years of work.  As soon as Delaney stepped doen, the Ad's and Universities took over with power. 

As long as Wisconsin has power in basketball and Iowa/OSU in football we won't see major changes in those sports.

New coaches in the B1G are NBA influenced and want to change the style.  Its the old guard holding on to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

The problem is that the B1G is controlled by the AD's.  The past commissioner was able to control them through years of work.  As soon as Delaney stepped doen, the Ad's and Universities took over with power. 

As long as Wisconsin has power in basketball and Iowa/OSU in football we won't see major changes in those sports.

New coaches in the B1G are NBA influenced and want to change the style.  Its the old guard holding on to it.

He is the man. he touts change. He had the chance to be that voice for change and failed. Make no mistake he wants change but he only wants to change what it looks like not for the good of the sport or the people. 

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

By the way, every time they show Bohannon's lucky shot from yesterday, I close my eyes and run the video of him getting knocked out in an Iowa City bar in the off season...

Much more enjoyable 😁

Thank you for reminding me of that.

24 year old hitting a 19 year old….