HSN NCAA Bracket Contest?

Alright, time to regroup...yesterday was rough on this guy.  Three bets in, three bets lost...$75 that I could have thrown towards blow and hookers...arrggg.

Today, however, is a new.  Tip off soon.  Taking: Auburn -14.5, Bama -4 (IU's travel game last night sold me on this one), and Bama/ND under 152.5 (again, that travel s***).

Win those, then I might dabble into the afternoon.  S***, who I kid, let me take a look at that slate right now too.

Good luck, ladies and gents.  It's March.

Edited by KDB

5 hours ago, IUKane21 said:

Alright, time to regroup...yesterday was rough on this guy.  Three bets in, three bets lost...$75 that I could have thrown towards blow and hookers...arrggg.

Today, however, is a new.  Tip off soon.  Taking: Auburn -14.5, Bama -4 (IU's travel game last night sold me on this one), and Bama/ND under 152.5 (again, that travel shit).

Win those, then I might dabble into the afternoon.  Shit, who I kid, let me take a look at that slate right now too.

Good luck, ladies and gents.  It's March.

I'm cursed my friends, what ever I take, go opposite. 

Edited by KDB

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Just think if we had entered a bracket on the UK board.  We would be the only ones with our National Champion pick still in play.  

I've been in the 24-27 range out of first 32 in all my brackets....but that UK loss while happy is going to hurt down the road. Guess it won't matter if the Final 4 goes chalk.

That Houston/Illinois game tomorrow along with Purdue/Texas game be pretty important I think in most pools. Those little points make the difference between the people who chose Gonzaga, Arizona,etc....as champs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

I'm always so terrible at this. I'd have a better chance of picking fly shit out of a pile of cracked pepper with boxing gloves* than I would getting a bracket that's even in the top 50%.

*Someone on HSN used this once and I love it. Come claim your credit, wordsmith!

I’m down there with you! I can live with it though knowing IU basketball is on the up and UK lost to St Peter’s. 🤣

• Like 1