BTT - Michigan Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

yes, it's important to "let young people develop" cause maybe this Indiana team full of upper classmen will be good when they're all 30 years old.

Honestly, it is why I want no part of the NIT this year.  The only way it is helpful IMO is if you have a young team that you are building towards a future.  We will get in that garbage tournament and start 5 guys who could all legally go to a bar.  Some of them for a couple years now.  That isn't building anything, it is an exclamation point on a turd career.

• Like 2

TJD is good and I appreciate all he has given to IU. Still, he's nowhere near NBA ready. He's a man without a position who struggles against size and has no jump shot.

If you struggle to compete against the slow plodding types like Dickinson, Edey, Williams and similar bigs in the B1G, what can you do in the NBA where many are 6'9+ and can do everything?  

I hope he returns next season but if he can't shoot any kind of jumper it's hard to see things going any different for him or IU.

• Like 1

We can stop blaming the Windy City 5 game.  This performance knocks us out even if we had won that one.

If a 17-13 UM team is this much better than us.....

We literally did not beat a good team, other than Purdue, all season.  Before someone says Ohio State, mark my words they lose opening round of NCAA.

• Like 2