BTT - Michigan Game Thread

KDB

40 minutes of basketball, four fouls called when the other team isn't giving us one. (two offensive fouls Purdue, three gives in the Purdue game, then the tech).

Four defensive fouls in 40 minutes. It's literally not possible. It isn't like we are sitting outside chucking up threes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Just so tired of watching the same shitty basketball.  Over and over. Redo 80 percent of the roster. I’d rather see players trying with little expectation than to have this team loaf around all day. I would say unbelievable. But to this point it was the expectation to me. Just a feather on the cap of this disappointment of a season. We don’t deserve the tourney at all and we’re playing like it. 

I’d rather be watching Crean’s first couple years bc those kids gave everything they had. Can’t say the same about this team, or every kid on this team. 

Edited by kyhoosier29

XJ 2nd was a joke in a physical game 

love TG…..does Michigan think he’s a shooter? 

iU playing great defense but these guards are physical enough to get to the basket unlike Purdue.  
I think you have to double the DiCk !

play high pick n roll like last possession and get TJD moving 

TG is locked in….play him 

RT?  Love the guy but show you deserved All Conference 

Kopp has to be aggressive….drive on late rotation 

2 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I'm mad at everything.  You are at a point where realistically you need to blow up the roster, but I don't think you are in a position as a program to do that.  We are 20 minutes away from missing the tournament....again.  We have a mid 60's coach in his first year.  We would be in a spot where we have missed 6 straight NCAA tournaments.  You just cannot go all in on a rebuild at that point.

Dolson has to be fired for this. He had a BLANK CHECK and this is what we got. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I’m in agreement!, 

Mediocre talent and coaching. Most of the guys on the team shouldn't be and Woodson is not the answer. Same crap, different day for the last 20 something years. I gave my cousin Indiana and 15 this morning. I think I made a good bet. 

The Hoosier's suck!

Edited by jefftheref
  • Haha 1

The sad, sobering fact is that we're all looking at other teams on the bubble, hoping they lose; concocting various scenarios that will allow us to sneak into the tournament.

And yet we can't even take care of our own business.

I hope CMW pulled out a huge mirror in the locker room at the half and made the players stand in front of it. "This is who you are. You get to decide your own fate."

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

The sad, sobering fact is that we're all looking at other teams on the bubble, hoping they lose; concocting various scenarios that will allow us to sneak into the tournament.

And yet we can't even take care of our own business.

I hope CMW pulled out a huge mirror in the locker room at the half and made the players stand in front of it. "This is who you are. You get to decide your own fate."

Whew, with the mirror comment I thought you were going the coke route.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cbp4IU said:

Would you rather rebuild or run it back next year with basically the same team. 

I will name some names:  Lander, Durr, Stewart, Kopp, and one of TJD/Race should probably go.  Our offense is all predicated on dumping to TJD right now.  The PG stands out top and we move it around waiting for him to get position.  He does not finish well enough for the entire offense to flow through him that way.

Woodson needs to go get 2 wings that can shoot and create.  XJ and Galloway are probably the 2 guys on the team who I think have to be back.  Everyone else I am kind of indifferent.  And earlier this week I was thinking that if we added two wings that TJD/Race coming back would be better for the team.  I don't know if I can say that anymore.

• Like 1