BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

WOW! I was really busy today and didn’t have time to check the score much. Saw we were down 15 when I checked early in second half and then pretty much gave up on them. 

I was on a Zoom call at 1:30 and checked the score on my phone and we were ahead! It was all I could do to keep my face composed when I saw that. 

Looking forward to watching this one! We do have a concert at Radio City Music Hall tonight, so might have to watch after. 

4 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I said some things I'm ashamed of and for that I apologize. I was in a bad place and for that I would like to make amends.

Been there...

And not to make anyone feel too bad, but I looked in a couple of times during the game and it was funny...more ship jumping than the Titanic...

I just wish I could Photoshop a pic of XJ in a Judge Smails Captain's suit (with ascot) saying, "Going somewhere fellas??

😉

• Haha 1

Johnson has come in great. He has transformed his game and playing hard. He is the key to rest of the season and a big part of next year. He is playing like we hoped at the beginning of the year and proving his critics wrong. If only steward and Kopp and start shooting kike we hoped

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Now that I am temporarily in the Central time zone, after a 10:30 I star. Is it OK that I'm drunk @ noon thirty?

Trust me. I held off with all my might. Finally got so pissed with about 14 to go I grabbed one. Seems to be a correlation between Coors Light and phenomenal runs in hoops. Won't make that mistake again tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Trust me. I held off with all my might. Finally got so pissed with about 14 to go I grabbed one. Seems to be a correlation between Coors Light and phenomenal runs in hoops. Won't make that mistake again tomorrow. 

This is only a start. I fully expect you to be 14 coors light's in, before game time tomorrow. Anything short of that...... YOU, are off the island!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

WOW! I was really busy today and didn’t have time to check the score much. Saw we were down 15 when I checked early in second half and then pretty much gave up on them. 

I was on a Zoom call at 1:30 and checked the score on my phone and we were ahead! It was all I could do to keep my face composed when I saw that. 

Looking forward to watching this one! We do have a concert at Radio City Music Hall tonight, so might have to watch after. 

I have a screenshot, I am not sure you pulled off the "composed face'..

images.jpeg

• Haha 6

I did get to watch the game on the YouTube TV app...

It was readily apparent that Coach Woodson had some words of encouragement for Trayce at halftime! 

And anybody that doubts Coach Woody can turn a player around should just look at XJ from the beginning of the season until now...

Good goin Coach!

• Like 6