BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

Also, since I wasn't in the game thread, was there any mention of Dickenson blatantly elbowing Galloway in the head on his 3pt shot?

Like, I've never seen a shooter jab his elbow directly to the right on his follow through like that.

I was shocked the refs didn't review it, until I remembered how horrible the refs were. 

No it didn’t get mentioned at all. I agree, it was something they could have.

The number of times our guys got hacked and maybe even flagranted without a call was amazing. 

• Like 3

Great comeback win today. Can’t remember the last time I was able to say that. And first time I have gotten to see the Hoosiers play in person twice in the tourney. Not to bring a negative to the conversation but where was Logan on the bench today? Was sitting right behind bench and happened to realize admittedly late in second half he was not there. Any info?

Also want to give a shoutout to Geronimo - he had a great game but the play he made late that really sealed it was exceptional. For those who don't remember, we were up two, missed a shot to seal it and Geronimo not only knocked the rebound loose, he then got his hand on the pass once the rebound was finally secured which resulted in a ball out of bounds off of UM. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Hoosier Daddy 4 said:

Great comeback win today. Can’t remember the last time I was able to say that. And first time I have gotten to see the Hoosiers play in person twice in the tourney. Not to bring a negative to the conversation but where was Logan on the bench today? Was sitting right behind bench and happened to realize admittedly late in second half he was not there. Any info?

I saw in an earlier post, Logan was out with a stomach illness (non Covid). 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Hippopotamo said:

Kopp’s reply was great too.

Should look up Portnoy's half court shot in Orlando too, based on that lovely video of him playing that Kopp posted, it goes about how you would expect.

That thread is another fun read.  He posted that right around 11 minutes left in the 2nd half...ooops.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Shep said:

On the road recruiting. Spent all day in the gym watching the state tournament and havent seen the game but heard my boys Galloway and Geronimo carried us to victory

Hahahahaha 😂😂😂

They were side pieces, but yeah they helped. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Galloway played 28 mins his first game back in a month.  

He's so important to this team. It is massive that he's missed 15 games, I hope the committee takes that into account. 

With that said, I hope his conditioning is at a place where he can be effective in a back-to-back. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

He's so important to this team. It is massive that he's missed 15 games, I hope the committee takes that into account. 

With that said, I hope his conditioning is at a place where he can be effective in a back-to-back. 

Thought about both of those two points a lot since our game. Groin injuries suck. 

There's just no way vs UWx2, @OSU, @Syracuse, @PU, RU... those game were stupid close. TG is probably the difference in those games. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I hope so too...he exerts so much effort...

• Like 1

Just now, btownqb said:

Thought about both of those two points a lot since our game. Groin injuries suck. 

There's just no way vs UWx2, @OSU, @Syracuse, @PU, RU... those game were stupid close. TG is probably the difference in those games. 

At least the difference in several of them. We're not on the bubble if he's healthy all year for sure. 

What was the stat going around? With Galloway and Phinisee IU is 8-2 with wins over OSU, Purdue, Michigan and another top'ish team.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1