BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

32 minutes ago, BGleas said:

He's so important to this team. It is massive that he's missed 15 games, I hope the committee takes that into account. 

With that said, I hope his conditioning is at a place where he can be effective in a back-to-back. 

My favorite play was when he got into the lane and he was drifting a little left.  It looked like he was going to kick out to the corner but then dumped it inside to Trayce for an easy bucket.  That’s great vision and creativity.  Love his game. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

My favorite play was when he got into the lane and he was drifting a little left.  It looked like he was going to kick out to the corner but then dumped it inside to Trayce for an easy bucket.  That’s great vision and creativity.  Love his game. 

That pass was absolutely phenomenal! There are not a lot of guys that are capable of making that pass. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

Yesterday was my first game in 3 years, and my first time ever to a game in the Big Ten Tournament.  It was AMAZING!!!  It was just fun to be around other basketball fans, the Big Ten community, and even during the first half, I enjoyed the game.  My youngest daughter went with me, and so got to experience full Mrs. Stoller crazy hype-ness in the 2nd half lol. 

Crowd was pretty quiet for the first half, aside from moments.  (Admittedly, I needed a beer at halftime.) People in front of me weren't clapping or cheering or anything.  Ridiculous.  Thankfully ALL of the crowd stepped up in the 2nd half!  Section 106:  BRING YOUR "A" GAME TODAY!!!  

So much fun, so glad I was there.  IU crowd was just applauding all the effort, even fouls.  Just a terrific energetic turnaround; you could feel it in the building.  Will need that intensity again today!

Go Hoosiers!!

That’s what it’s all about. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Yesterday was a great comeback win for the hoosiers. Will they move forward and keep improving? I hope so! Some of you want to give some of us some crap,but tell me what had they showed until the game yesterday that would make any of us believe they would come back? With the way they showed no fight in the first half it was a repeat of the season. Very glad they won. Now go bitch slap the Iliini. 

• Like 4

Just now, jojo123 said:

Yesterday was a great comeback win for the hoosiers. Will they move forward and keep improving? I hope so! Some of you want to give some of us some crap,but tell me what had they showed until the game yesterday that would make any of us believe they would come back? With the way they showed no fight in the first half it was a repeat of the season. Very glad they won. Now go bitch slap the Iliini. 

No real way to look at last season and then this year.. and not see the improvement. 

Trey Galloway plays a full season and we would be approaching a 22-24 win season. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Lostin76 said:

Just finished the game myself. What an incredible last twelve minutes. 

Wonder if it will help us tomorrow that we’ve already had a game in and Illinois hasn’t. 

Hopefully, our guys are feeling confident after this second half drubbing of that POS team and coach. 

Loved Trayce’s comments about going up for rebounds and Geronimo was already up there. 

Gotta think so.  Also, Illinois is on central time.  Thats a 1030 game for them and we already have one under our belt.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Coach Shep said:

MVP

101419.jpg

No.  I really enjoyed the drive down the lane and the underhanded flip shot that he should have just taken a prayerful jumper instead of.  Or the drive to the baseline into a triple team and the baseline, only to dribble out of bounds.  He provided a spark but he didn't run the engine.  That was XJ and Trayce.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

No.  I really enjoyed the drive down the lane and the underhanded flip shot that he should have just taken a prayerful jumper instead of.  Or the drive to the baseline into a triple team and the baseline, only to dribble out of bounds.  He provided a spark but he didn't run the engine.  That was XJ and Trayce.  

Who cares who runs the engine as long as they all play like Hoosiers. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, bronkonagurski said:

Glad I did not have any work meetings during that 2nd half run. Vindication to finally finish a game out, especially with the NCAA tournament on the line. Been hard to focus on work since the game ended! Wish I would have recorded to watch the replay of that run! 

Have you ever watched these?

These are posted by Matthew Loves Ball. Really good way to watch a replay, imo

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2