BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

Holy SHIT!

I had to get some work done, so I put my phone down when it was 60-50 around the nine and a half minute mark.

I checked it 15-20 minutes later and we are up 67-64 with about 3 and a half.

I thought to myself....Hell, if all it takes for them to play well is for me to actually work when I'm gettin paid to, I'll put the phone down again.  

Pick it up 10 minutes later and we are up 3 with 9 seconds left.

Bad news I'm so amped now, there is no way I can focus on anything work related the rest of the day.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

You shouldn't.  We didn't play well in the first 30.  Its the last 12 that did the job

But I promised I would if they turned it around. Somebody must’ve heard me. 

Now I gotta make somebody hear me about not putting in that awful lineup midway through the first half. 😂 

IL is going to be tough. Hopefully this win was a confidence booster. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

XJ came to the free throw line up two with 10.5 seconds left. He took and extra second looking at the basket before he took the first free throw of the 1 and 1. When he looked up at the basket I swear I could hear him saying "this is why I came to Indiana. This is what I was meant to do."
XJ you knew was gonna hit those free throws. You just knew it. For the first time in years I believed that an Indiana player was gonna get the job done. Thank you XJ.

He looked calm & confident.  

• Like 2