BTT INDIANA BEATS MICHIGAN POST GAME THREAD

KDB

8 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

But it really seemed like he was the catalyst on the defensive side.  

Right. Just not on the perimeter. Play him! Just saying it's going to cut into Race's mins. Maybe that's not a bad thing, he and Parker were very poor today.

• Like 5

I don't think I've seen anything that crazy in IU basketball since, what, 2002? The first 30 minutes were a combination of just atrocious basketball (missing open 3s all over the place, bonehead turnovers, missed dunks and other bunnies, and on and on and on) and atrocious referring (don't even know where to start with that one, but it was also ridiculously bad). The last 10 minutes were just pure energy and execution, and some of the best defense I've seen us play since, what, 2002? 

If anyone on the selection committee was watching, I don't think there's any way you can keep this team out of the tournament. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

Somebody explain to me how the conventional wisdom still seems to be Michigan is in while we are right on the bubble? They are now one game ahead of us in conference, but have absolutely zero quality out of conference wins and some pretty questionable loses.

I’m not sure conventional wisdom does say that…

• Like 5

I hope this is a "signature" win to get the program some positive momentum. This team doesn't quit and deserved a win like today. I have been pleading (internally) with Woody to play Geronimo (and Bates) more. You have to let young guys play through mistakes and you have to bench upperclassmen under performing. 

• Like 6