Dane Fife not returning to Indiana

Just now, btownqb said:

There are a millions options that aren't "Woodson is a terrible HC that doesn't listen anyone". 

Why is Fife automatically "in the right"? Maybe Fife is an egotistical prick? 

I honestly don't know. 

Yep. The Fife is automatically in the right crowd typically have a pattern. We'll see. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

There are a millions options that aren't "Woodson is a terrible HC that doesn't listen to anyone". 

Why is Fife automatically "in the right"? Maybe Fife is an egotistical prick? 

I honestly don't know. 

Most college coaches are egotistical in their own rights.  I can’t thank of many who aren’t actually. At least not good ones. Lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Why. Will he stay as a consultant? I heard Woody wanted him and he wanted a full time position 

If heard he’s enjoying retirement and has several other things going on. That’s why he was a consultant and Woody already listens to him over his assistants anyway

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I don't understand how we can make so many conclusions on such limited information.

We can't. There are multiple people coming out, other places, and saying this is 100% on Dane and that he was fired. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

Let me see if I have this right. Fife has a great position for 10 years . Loves IU fans love him. Is lured away to be on staff and presumably the coach in waiting only to be let go by the coach that was forced to have him on staff to begin with. I feel for Dane and his family. Very good people I hate this for them

• Like 5

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Let me see if I have this right. Fife has a great position for 10 years . Loves IU fans love him. Is lured away to be on staff and presumably the coach in waiting only to be let go by the coach that was forced to have him on staff to begin with. I feel for Dane and his family. Very good people I hate this for them

You could have it right. Could being the most important.