Dane Fife not returning to Indiana

16 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

If Woody did, in fact tell people not to come on his show, good for him! Coach Woodson is going to protect any former coach or player who were blessed to be a part of IU’s rich history. He knows DD is a drama Queen, tool who’s only interested in himself and boosting his ratings at all costs!

Unfortunately, DD  is part of the rich history.

So how does that work?

I’m out for awhile. Hope we take rest of week and weekend news positive. Think about each individual making that decision, and respect it. It’s theirs, not ours. 

https://t.co/4QMX6V68pd This is a fair view

If you actually read it, let me know what you think. For real. I think it’s honest 

Edited by Coach Robby
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Unfortunately, DD  is part of the rich history.

So how does that work?

DD is part of IU history, but IMHO, ……he doesn’t fit into the “rich” part or better yet, “the respect and honored”. Yeeesssss,  we all know that he definitely, shut Michael Jordan down in ONE game! We all know what would have happened to DD 9 out of 10 more times vs. Jordan…..😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

DD is part of IU history, but IMHO, ……he doesn’t fit into the “rich” part or better yet, “the respect and honored”. Yeeesssss,  we all know that he definitely, shut Michael Jordan down in ONE game! We all know what would have happened to DD 9 out of 10 more times vs. Jordan…..😂

I get it, but you are being subjective. I am not in favor of anything that DD stands for today. But, he did honorably Don the candy stripes. He can’t be dismissed for what he gave to the program when he played 

Just now, IU Scott said:

Show me the proof of that

There is none.  The folks saying it was IU that told Rabby to publish that have zero and I mean ZERO proof.  Many of them are the ones that asked for proof of Fife's wrongdoings when this broke, and could not wait to trash coach for it all.  Can't have it both ways.  Could IU be the source, sure.  But people talk, people talk A LOT and Rabby could have accuulated this info over the period of months.  As of now nobody knows for sure.  What I do know, it seems we have some Sith Lords up in here dealing with absolutes.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, mookied39 said:

There is none.  The folks saying it was IU that told Rabby to publish that have zero and I mean ZERO proof.  Many of them are the ones that asked for proof of Fife's wrongdoings when this broke, and could not wait to trash coach for it all.  Can't have it both ways.  Could IU be the source, sure.  But people talk, people talk A LOT and Rabby could have accuulated this info over the period of months.  As of now nobody knows for sure.  What I do know, it seems we have some Sith Lords up in here dealing with absolutes.

It's over. I have the high ground.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:52 PM, IUBBx5Banners said:

CMW knows best 

C0496687-337E-4003-830D-0F554CE3C44C.jpeg

So this is the jist of why.  Is there anything else or more specific?  

My theory here is the Fife sounds entitled and probably thought he was the heir apparent and untouchable.  Sounds like he spent too much time with a cheating a hole.  But then again there are others who said he was like this back in the day too.  

• Like 2

One thing that does drive me nuts is how everyone just always piles on the administration.  They're easy message board targets.  They usually wear suits.  You don't see them on the floor.  There's no features on them on the Journey.  

Scott Dolson's job is probably harder than any of us know.  There's different factions to please, and he probably knows things that he can't comment on publicly. And while everyone takes a crap on him, it's often times difficult for people in his position to defend themselves publicly.  

• Like 4