Dane Fife not returning to Indiana

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Man.. I will say, that Knight interview w/ass meeting bench is INCREDIBLE. "Ass sends message to body" 

But if his ass is still on the bench while his body is out in the floor...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

His lack of ball handling and guarding the perimeter

I think he’s a better defender than Miller.. him being a 3 on the wing doesn’t mean he has to be a secondary ball handler.. he can simply be a slasher and cutter towards the rim and get in the paint for put backs/rebounds/dunks.. and he has shown he can hit a 3. I think they should develop him into a wing because being 6’6… he can’t play down low primarily at that size. 

He can play a role on the wing like Will Sheehey did.

Edited by Jackson Kellogs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

I think he’s a better defender than Miller.. him being a 3 on the wing doesn’t mean he has to be a secondary ball handler.. he can simply be a slasher and cutter towards the rim and get in the paint for put backs/rebounds/dunks.. and he has shown he can hit a 3. I think they should develop him into a wing because being 6’6… he can’t play down low primarily at that size. 

But I never seem him be able to take the ball off the dribble to the basket

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

But I never seem him be able to take the ball off the dribble to the basket

That’s what this off-season is for. We need that kid in the game with Race and Trayce at the same time. 

Woody should make it a priority of his to get that kid ready to play on the wing next season. We need him out there in that starting 5. 

Edited by Jackson Kellogs

2 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

That’s what this off-season is for. We need that kid in the game with Race and Trayce at the same time. 

Woody should make it a priority of his to get that kid ready to play on the wing next season. We need him out there in that starting 5. 

Agree he needs to work on it but was talking about this past year

30 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

He can play a role on the wing like Will Sheehey did.

He’s a perfect stretch 4 in my eyes right now. Can switch on anything…stretch the floor and plays above the rim rebounding and finishing.

1 hour ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Xavier, Hood-Schifino, JG, Race, and Trayce would be a nasty starting 5.. just saying.. 

i think i agree.  i know many think JG can't play the 3 and that Race/TJD and him are a tough combo.  may be true.  a lot of talent in those 5 though.  enough shooting?  enough ballhandling?  not sure.