Dane Fife not returning to Indiana

10 minutes ago, Blazin Hazin said:

One thing that does drive me nuts is how everyone just always piles on the administration.  They're easy message board targets.  They usually wear suits.  You don't see them on the floor.  There's no features on them on the Journey.  

Scott Dolson's job is probably harder than any of us know.  There's different factions to please, and he probably knows things that he can't comment on publicly. And while everyone takes a crap on him, it's often times difficult for people in his position to defend themselves publicly.  

I don’t blame Dolson for anything. 

• Like 2

Just now, Blazin Hazin said:

One thing that does drive me nuts is how everyone just always piles on the administration.  They're easy message board targets.  They usually wear suits.  You don't see them on the floor.  There's no features on them on the Journey.  

Scott Dolson's job is probably harder than any of us know.  There's different factions to please, and he probably knows things that he can't comment on publicly. And while everyone takes a crap on him, it's often times difficult for people in his position to defend themselves publicly.  

It is easy, lazy, and proof is non-existent.  Welcome to 2022.  I cant put a finger on where this started, but it is the reality we live in.

31 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Rabjohns is also a mouth for the program and makes money off of his access. 

You guys need to get together and get your story straight.  However, to this statement I would say "Exactly."

Scott was talking about proof that this wasn't Fife, I responded that I need proof it was.  Mainly making the point that none of us has proof, we have a one sided narrative that was released and verified by "a mouth for the program".  That has led some to say Woodson is a better man than Fife.  Fife brought this all on himself.  Yada, yada.  Then you had a few of us saying, hold up, this is pretty one sided.  It threw another IU guy under the bus and that did not seem necessary...and that questioning is somehow the reason Fife had to get the long knife treatment.  Ok...

Dakich can be a dick, but he nailed it this afternoon.  This was a hit job.  It was done through mouthpieces of the school and there is more to it than "Dane Fife, insubordinate bad guy..."

Woodson is in the circle the wagons phase right now, I get it.  We want him to do well.  This was not handled well.  The season basically met my expectations.  However, there are concerns with the way some stuff went down this past year.  To me, this would play into them.  It might be one of the smaller, but still there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mookied39 said:

And that proves what?  Stop with the innuendo if you want anyone with a dissenting opinion to take ANYTHING you say seriously.

All I mean is that Rabjohns will take the side of the program. He has to have that access to get information and if he says things they don’t like or don’t want him to say he loses that access. 

• Like 1