3/11-13 @Troy

btownqb

All games on ESPN+ this weekend ($5 a month)

They moved our games a bit to compensate for cold weather? 

3pm today --- 66/67 today. Overcast

12pm Sunday DH-- 60 and sunny

Assumed this is what we'd do this weekend. I also assume we want to save Luke Hayden for Tues (Kentucky at H)

.... I will also be at the game on Tues lol so I want him to not pitch this weekend. 😂

Anyways... Troy is solid. This isn't like playing them in football or basketball. They play in the Sun Belt, which is an excellent baseball conference-- Coastal Carolina, ULL, Tex St, and South Alabama are all excellent baseball programs. Coastal is borderline elite. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

We just aren't sharp this weekend so far. 

T9 6-4

Brehmer- 3.2 IP 3H 3BB 5ER 1HBP

Tucker-4.1 IP 3H 1BB 2HBP 1ER 

The lineup has been a non factor all weekend. Our 2-4 hitters just had a 1, 2, 3 inning at an AWFUL time to have one. 

Is it fair to assume that this team is going to have its share of ups and downs during the year due to having such an inexperienced group?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Is it fair to assume that this team is going to have its share of ups and downs during the year due to having such an inexperienced group?

Yes. And still just not talented enough top to bottom.. this FR class is "good"... '22, '23, '24 are all shaping up to be better classes. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Thanks 1