INDIANA BEATS ILLINOIS POSTGAME THREAD

KDB

Huge win for the program and I am very happy for these players. They have been through a lot the last few years and deserve some success.

I am kicking myself because on Wednesday I was asked to work on Saturday and said yes.  I didn't think we would be playing Saturday.  Maybe it is better for me to be working and listening to the game just like the last two days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I'll bet there will be some lobbying to get the Big 10 Tournament out of Indy after the lopsided support...

That's right ************s, in 49 other states, it's just basketball...

Lopsided support my slightly oversized white buttocks. 50 miles from our own damn campus and we still get that kind of officiating?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ButlerHoosier said:

Trey Galloway is our Hawkeye! Without him we just don't have it all together. Haha. 

Galloway is the textbook definition of a glue guy.  Isn't going to light up the stat sheet in any one single department, but plays hard and has a knack for being in just the right place at just the right time.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Neat that’s all you have to say? You’re the biggest jerk when we lose and Neat? Seriously leave this board you’re clearly a troll.

Darn it. I had been doing a good job of not taking the bait. YOU can't fall for it then! Lol 😂

Absolutely a troll.

Lets just go figure out to beat Iowa or Rutgers though. I'm done with the negativity!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Just in year 1. Rerecruited an entire team almost. Secured Xavier and Kopp in the portal....development of our players we haven't seen in years. Beat Purdue, Michigan, and now Illinois.....while securing the dance. Year 1 gang. Good times coming.

Mike Woodson=Big Pimpin....

Convinced TJD's stepdad in 2-3 minutes.....if that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Since I am high on winning right now, could the argument be made, as it has in the past for other teams, that a fully healthy Indiana is greater than their record and that the loss of Phin and Galloway at key times in the season led to a record that is not indicative of the team's actual ability?

I think we are 10-2 when both Galloway and RP are playing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Back in business. Facing Iowa team tomorrow. Perimeter D obviously is the key. Slow it down a tad....and pound it to TJD/Race. 

Iowa looking really strong right now.  10 of their last 12.  Playing well in all aspects of the game.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1