BTT semifinals vs Iowa pregame thread.

Parakeet Jones

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

That was the game where Iowa used a 3/4 court press and Woodson inexplicably had Race in the backcourt with XJ brining the ball up and it was a disaster. 

I'm guessing we'll see more of that today...

Kinda a Catch-22 for us...break the press and try to score off of it, you're playing into their quick tempo game...

Just now, IUFLA said:

I'm guessing we'll see more of that today...

Kinda a Catch-22 for us...break the press and try to score off of it, you're playing into their quick tempo game...

Yup! Can't imagine Race, XJ, Phinisee and Galloway combining for 16 turnovers again. 

But yes, will come down to us taking care of the ball, making some open 3's against the zone to prevent their transition game (same with limiting turnovers there) and defending the 3pt line. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

Had a pretty scary moment just now with Sling TV. Couldn’t find the game anywhere on their to record. Realized they don’t carry CBS. Had to sign up for YouTubeTV to make sure I could watch the game today. Fridge is stocked with beer and first one has just been opened. 

It's also on Paramount + and they have a free trial.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Don’t worry guys, got my lucky socks on!

It’s no secret that I’m pro adidas anything. With that being said….funny thing…..I went to my sock ben and started to put on an old pair of black Nike socks (very comfortable). I said to myself, “Crap, Iowa’s a Nike team!” I ripped them off and decided to go barefoot!

Go IU!!!