BTT semifinals vs Iowa pregame thread.

Parakeet Jones

Tough matchup. Iowa has a go to guy surrounded by shooters. It's risky to double. It really comes down to pace and rebounding. IU has to dominate inside, dominate the glass, and play their pace. But if Iowa continues to shoot like they have been it's going to be rough.

Also concerned that fatigue will start to show up in this one. IU just played two gut wrenching battles the past two days. Iowa has cruised thru two games and are more rested. What does IU have left in the tank?

If they win this one it's going to be another defensive gem and grinding it out on offense. I do like that Rob has had some success with Bohannon but you never know with shooters.

I do think this one could be very chippy. Both sides talk and there could be some technicals today. Who can keep their cool?

Go IU!

32 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

It's also on Paramount + and they have a free trial.

I can't find it on Para +. It's being weird, says I need to log into the Roku I set it up on origianlly.... which is 800 miles away. I'm about to have my own personal francon meter! 

Lucky it's looking like cbs sorts.com is working...  whew.