BTT- Iowa Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

Love it.  Woodson:  we knew they were going to start making shots.  NOW we got start making shots.

Hopefully the 2 FT get Kopp going.  PS only need one to drop.  BATES!!!! huge.  TJD keep playing like an All-America.  

To do that with X on the bench.  This team can go at it the next 20.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HoosierMama said:

This whole team has finally found it's confidence and at just the right time.  Even when they aren't hitting they didn't panic... They stayed the course and got the lead back.  I haven't enjoyed watching an IU team this much since 2016.

This is spot on. Even Kopp and steward are playing and taking open shots. The effort is there. Keep playing with confidence 

• Like 1

The pace turned back to IU late in the half. Not fouling is awesome. If Parker or Kopp could just set their feet and hit a few threes it would be much easier.

X cannot foul early in second half. Rebounding is critical. Must get on the glass. 

Go IU!

Edited by Euroclydon
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

They provide nothing if not hitting shots. It’s unbelievable how many awful games they have compared to good ones. Even more unbelievable is their continuous green light even if starting a game 0-8+ 

Kopp, I had zero expectations for and was surprised he won a starting role. Stewart, I thought, would be a 14+/g contributor and has been disappointing. 

I've tried to wrap my mind around the purpose for having them in the starting line-up and all I can come up with is that CMW understands our money line-up is Rob and Galloway in the game in place of them and just HOPES he can get something out of them early. Other than that I wish both of them well in their life endeavors but hope this is the only season they are in cream and crimson. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

6 point halftime lead with MK/PS a combined 0-9. We have to make some shots in the second half and have to upgrade in this area next year. Keep up the defensive intensity and we’ll be right there again. 

If they hit their averages we'd be beating Iowa like a borrowed mule...

• Like 2