BTT- Iowa Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

4 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

6 point halftime lead with MK/PS a combined 0-9. We have to make some shots in the second half and have to upgrade in this area next year. Keep up the defensive intensity and we’ll be right there again. 

Maybe water will find its level in the 2nd half....we can only hope.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

There's been an awakening... A Maturation of this team when they hit the indy streets. 

** Auto correct ALMOST had me post masturbation.. WTF? 

This is a judgement free zone. You wouldn’t be the first on the board that masturbates to IU basketball. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ba43056 said:

I've tried to wrap my mind around the purpose for having them in the starting line-up and all I can come up with is that CMW understands our money line-up is Rob and Galloway in the game in place of them and just HOPES he can get something out of them early. Other than that I wish both of them well in their life endeavors but hope this is the only season they are in cream and crimson. 

Wow, our team is doing things we are all excited about. Those kinds work their ass off. 

They are not a trade option on a video game. They are IU players that give all they can. 

And we say "please.go away"?

Wow, just enjoy the ride man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ba43056 said:

I've tried to wrap my mind around the purpose for having them in the starting line-up and all I can come up with is that CMW understands our money line-up is Rob and Galloway in the game in place of them and just HOPES he can get something out of them early. Other than that I wish both of them well in their life endeavors but hope this is the only season they are in cream and crimson. 

Completely agree. I root for both and hope they’ll play well. My frustration is with the staff. It’s maddening that they start every half and get as many minutes as they do. I’d rather Bates, Galloway and a healthy Geronimo have ALL their minutes to develop. They may not be a ton better currently but they aren’t worse and they are our future 

3 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Completely agree. I root for both and hope they’ll play well. My frustration is with the staff. It’s maddening that they start every half and get as many minutes as they do. I’d rather Bates, Galloway and a healthy Geronimo have ALL their minutes to develop. They may not be a ton better currently but they aren’t worse and they are our future 

I think Woody just believes in defined roles and he’s got TG and RP comfortable coming off the bench to give us a jolt.  If you mess with that, some players get out of sorts.  You could lose the jolt effect etc.  Just what I think they are thinking.  

• Like 2